Monday, November 21, 2005

Repeatitus Complexitus

"What part of "NO" didn't you understand?"

What is it with parents interfering with issues? I got this call from a certain lady's mom. Twice.

How freaky is that?

What annoys me is that she was going on and on about the same thing. The fuckin' freakin' ol' woman was repeating the same shit, like the chorus in a chinese pop song.

And you guessed it. She WAS speaking in mandarin.

And I don't understand jack mandarin. Not the words she was using. Too deep.

The only version of mandarin I know quite well are moans. Its universal.

And I had to repeat my moans point, over and over again, TOO. In mandarin.

Agonizing.

Not that I want to be disrespectful, I'm starting to think that the woman probably got a malfunctioned tape recorder which the surgeon happen to misplace when she got her vocal chords looked into. Or a mp3 recorder.

Please, leave me alone. Please.

I just want to drink my beer, okay?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... haro brakieeeeeeeee!

11:29 AM  
Blogger spence said...

harrrroooo....

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter