Monday, November 07, 2005

4 Wheels, A Man & A F*cker

Why is it that everytime I'm on my leave, my ride has to be admitted into a medical centre? The last time, it has to be lavaged due to overdose of oxy-sewage-ocycline when The Pussy Cat tried to drown it.

This time, it's being shipped out to L.A for a plastic surgery. My ride is getting pimped fixed by West Coast Customs UMW, or more like getting a blowjob paint-job.

So that leaves me immobile for the next two days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other note, what is it with assholes that they love to eye on you from head to toe?

I had exactly that when I brought my ride down to the service centre this morning. I made an appointment and when I was called for, the service assistant gave me a full-blown-head-to-toe check-out as if I was some hot chic with a skirt so little fabric all men would un-controllably gush.

What's up with that? No, not the gushing part you nincumpoop. F*cker with double standard, thats what. Just because I'm some 22 year old doesn't mean I can't afford to be here. Just because I was only in a polo and jeans?

So what is that you need for me to be treated as an all-eligible man?

All dressed in corporate attire; power-suit, power-tie, powerful cock stare?
A gold card? Platinum?

You want the suits and the tie, I'd give you that. Platinum... Okay, so I've yet to qualify for one, but how would you like a gold?

I bet I'll get a different treatment if I was in my working attire. Wait, their Customer Support Department just mailed me a Customer Feedback Evaluation. The f*cker is so gonna get it.

With that all out, I shall try to hitch a ride to get my lunch.

I'm starting to miss my fofo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Next time someone gives you the look-over (especially a girl), just tell them that it's not just a roll of quarters in your pocket or say there's a party and you're invited.

2:11 PM  
Blogger spence said...

itstjoint> Problem is, those someones are not ladies. I wish they are.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter