Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Past, The Present & The...

One day you say you love me. Another day you tell me how much you miss me. The next you tell me that you need space. You want to feel young again. And that you want to enjoy the freedom that you never really did 'cos you were with me since you were 17.

And so I said fine. I let you go. We'll just be best of friends. And so we did.

Never thought you'd ever bring up the issue of "us" anymore. Until now. Almost a year later.

So what am I actually? Just someone you can come to and leave whenever you please? Whenever you feel lonely and all miserable?

I really don't see any chances of this working out. Not at all. Not anymore. Please, let us just be friends... and stop being hopeful. The past has gone, the present is happening, but I don't foresee any future.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WORD!

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so be it!

8:51 PM  
Blogger spence said...

Mike-> Nature don't know no love, dawg...

anonymous-> ... and we shall be friends, if not the best...

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course. Don't get me wrong. We shall be the best of friends.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter