Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Deuce deuce


22 years just came by,
22 years and you wonder why,
22 years flew by close,
22 years tho' not smellin' like a rose,
22 years tho' is just a number,
22 years but it ain't no blunder,
22 years full of venture,
22 years in my picture,
22 years with some pain,
22 years worth of gain,
22 years brought me tears,
22 years showed me cheers,
22 years you gotta be bold,
22 years experience hold some gold,
22 years chics in the row,
22 years I need some flow,
22 years you gon' get dazed,
22 years I'ma hit it in your face.


2 Comments:

Blogger Keem said...

your birthday and u get a comment spammer on ur blog!?

ain't right man.

how's the toys coming along?

11:51 AM  
Blogger spence said...

heh. what can i do?

toys are great. i feel like a kid again. =P. Thanks kim!!!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter