Sunday, October 09, 2005

Corporate Gigolo

There was that sound in my head this morning. I was on my bed. I tried to ignore it. Closed my eyes. My hands could not hold still. The urge. I tried to fall back to sleep.

It was calling me. I tried to fight it off. Be strong. Resist temptation. "Come...." it calls.

I finally succumbed to the devil in me. I followed my hand.

I don't usually do this on Sundays. I do not flip my planner on Sundays. Its something I practise in order to make me feel that my world does not revolve around that blue pvc-skinned book. I try not to make my life feel so routine.

And I just freakin' realised that my whole week ahead is packed. And I mean PACKED. Not a single day next week, or this week, for the matter, is going to be a normal 8 to 5 in the office. I have 3 seminars, a meeting, formal function and a dinner. Not to mention the deadlines I have to meet this week. I'm so not going to like this.

I shall buy myself a treat ahead of the insane week I'm about to have. Excuse me while I whore myself to get myself a road-side burger.

2 Comments:

Blogger laineylashes said...

oh gosh..that picture.
i'm shocked o.O

10:06 PM  
Blogger spence said...

Lainey-> Oh gosh.. that picture? You made it sound so bad. I think thats a great picture. I think a lot of creativity has been put into it. I hope you don't mind. If you do, I'll take it off. But whatever you do, please don't sue me. =P

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter