Friday, October 07, 2005

Leeches R' Us

Graduation Invitation Confirmation Deadline: 9.00 p.m 7th October 2005

Its now 9.42 p.m and I've not confirmed. It means only ONE thing. I ain't goin'.

Why you ask? Weren't you pretty much excited bout donning the robe?

'Cos they charge a freakin' huge amount for a simple ceremony. It's not only the guests I invite that has to pay, I have to pay the same for my sorry a**. Haven't I paid the f***in school my fees? After owing me a graduation for almost 2 years, they're still digging my pockets? Now they're coming after my a** for some more? I say "KISS MY A**".

You ask how much? They're charging me 45 filthy bucks for the tickets, which is inclusive of a high tea. The robe and hood rental would cost me another 138 bucks, of which 100 is a refundable deposit. That is 83 freakin bucks for receiving an empty toilet-paper-roll-makeshift scroll. And the tea, it has to be one hell of a tea, 'cos its supposed to make you high. I'm not complaining on the high-inducing tea part though. And there's the graduation potrait package with a minimal of 50 dough. And for some of you rich poser c*nts out there, 133 bucks may be pubic hair for you, but it means cupping the left tits of a hottie in a club for me. Why left, I personally don't know. I'll just leave you to figure that out.

And I ain't even donning a complete graduation attire. It don't mean sh*t if its without the hood.

And I guess I won't be too complete without either my wide-screen tv or my set of contemporary-modern furniture.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I forget, I have to give credit where credit and attribute is due. The picture of the beer on the sandy beach was un-informedly obtained from LaineyLashes. I would like to "uphold" her for her creativity. I hope she doesn't mind and re-considers sueing me for piracy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just sent a friend down to the airport for her vacation to smog-gets-in-your-eyes-and-nose KL. Kuching's very own Mini-KLIA is still in progress and I have to yet to see any resemblance with the oversized KLIA.

I hate airports if it ain't me who's leaving. I just have something going on with the air around it. I have this urge to just buy a ticket right there and then. The air must have been chanted, or worst, cursed.

No wonder Malaysia Airlines is doing so well. We Asians love red. I was wearing a red T. The red LED on my dashboard of my ride blinks in red, begging me to put my belts on. The executives in MAS love the red to the extend that they posted their performance figures in Ferrari Red.

I say, WELL DONE.

Or better yet, KISS MY A** YOU FREAKIN' LEECHES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter