Saturday, November 05, 2005

Off-Tune

It all started when I had one drink too many on Wednesday night (or should I say Thursday morning) that caused me to wake up earlier than expected and should be. Since then, my biological clock has gone cuckoo.

After chilling out and supper with the rest of the crew, getting home at half past 1 and not feeling tired at all doesn't quite equate me. Not even after hanging in from of my com for almost 2 hours. Boredom was the only thing killing me. What is sadder is when you get up after half an hour of tossing and turning to watch a couple of clips with that weird feeling running in your head.

Dreamland only found me when dawn was almost here. Estimated time was 4.30.

Waking up 5 hours later with a stoned mind ain't fun I tell you. I tried testing my tolerance level by running down to the library to get some revision done. I failed within an hour.

Fast food for lunch didn't get me faster on my feet either. I'm still stoned.

But I got to say that all these non-routine-ness is kinda fun. Fun in a weird way, well for me, that is. Probably due to the fact that I've been working for 3 years and everyday is almost the exact repertoire of the other.

I feel like a 10-years-old-forgotten-piano. Or probably I'm just confused. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter