Friday, November 04, 2005

House Arrest

I'm currently under house arrest. Minus the observation and electronic monitoring.

I have been confined in this crib of mine since I last got home early yesterday morning, which means I have yet to even step into my porch since. Thats like more than 24 hours ago. And that is the saddest thing a completely sane person (though I'm starting to doubt my sanity) could do for a holiday.

Talk 'bout the extreme ends in just two nights. Drinking hard and shouting by the bar on one night and stuck in my own crib on a movie marathon on the other. Waking up early when you seriously needed some shut-eye and waking up after noon when you thought you could use some early breakfast. This is so not me.

Meanwhile, I shall consult a psychologist to regain confidence in my quest for sanity. I shall not be in denial. I need help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter