Monday, November 07, 2005

Of Empty Porches & Shits That Follows...

The idea of being immobile is not sitting very well with me right now.

Not when I have important stuffs to attend to and bills which I have forgotten all about to settle.

Not especially when I made a promise to a friend without considering the fact that I am without wheels, and cancelling it out at the very last minute.

And sitting ducks at home doing jack.

All that, and Mother Nature finally know some love. Fine weather. No game.

Kinda teaches us not to take things for granted, no? Especially my fofo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess u'll just havta get used to it for the time being...
i feel for ya, trust me i do.
just a way to get yer arse down and study! :)
chao!

8:56 PM  
Blogger spence said...

anonymous> No way of me gettin used to that. Not when you've got a ride for years. Studyin just ain't me.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter