Thursday, November 10, 2005

Of Inches & Miles.

If there's one thing I learn from what I hear, see and experience, it got to be the fact that long distance relationships do not work.

I know by now, if anyone even read these shits, all those realists who still strongly hold onto the feasibility of distant relationships, would be trying to stone me to death.

But seriously, I've heard, saw and experienced too much. None worked out. As far as I can remember, not even a single one. Only time tells the story.

So, I happened to chat up this girl while I was sadly downing my beer by the bar just now, and she too, tells of a distant too far. You see, her guy, cheated on her. And what used to be 6 years of intimacy, gone.

I have a strong feeling that was her brandy coke talking. True or false, you go figure.

Excuse me while I close my eyes and enjoy the sensational feeling of my room spinning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're excused.

From my own view of a distant relationship, i can only give the verdict that it's a really subjective psychological affinity between two people ... i personally wont take "NO" for an answer, yet ... neither "YES" as my standing pole.

It's all about emotional security and how wide the extended vision of one's upon the realtionship ...

Would you naturally look at life in a bigger picture? At a future tense? If so, you may see this as a temporary phase of your relationship.

I have many friends that have so many distant relationship ... yes ... they turn out drifting in seperate direction. But, questioning would have been reviewed here ... that we couldnt judge the conclusion by its probability of failures ... ( remember Thomas Edison's bulb invention cost him to try on more than 1000 elements before the discovery of a string of Tungsten ) ... it's the method.

Because playing a relationship that has physical contact is different with a relationship that is merely psychological ... because we human ... always find it easier to touch the skin than the heart.

Where there are traps in relationship ... and the lack of understanding to the rules of it all...

But i guess i'd have better stop here in case you head now has starting to spin before your room starts to spin too ... But there's a way to the relationship. Discussion is essential in the matter.:) When chances come, well ...let's hope we talk more.

Till then. I'm out...

8:09 AM  
Blogger spence said...

louyou-mike> You got a point. But I've looked into the future tense, but it never came. I used to believe in it, but just not anymore. Or maybe it's just me.

magda c.> I have to agree. Not all turn out bad. I won't quite consider myself a cynic tho.

mike> Could I even say more?

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter