Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Discharged

"One would never, ever, be the same once one is altered from its original state"

So is my fofo. I would never look at it the same way again. Plastic surgery sure did its 'thang. Beyond my wildest imagination. So, different.


My fofo, My love.

Okay, so its just wishful hoping. Let the man dream a lil' would ya? A man's gotta have some dream at one point of his life or another.

A little sidetrack, so here's the real fact. I got my ride back. Sooner than I expected.

Paint-job was slightly above average. Could have been better. Shades differ a little, but nothing I can help. Better than the scar the cunt left on my fofo's ass.

I feel so mobile again. So free.

Hitch a ride, anyone? Preferably a chic. Or chics.

1 Comments:

Blogger spence said...

Magda c> Hey, guess you tracked me down. The inconvenience, yea. And it just happens when you need it the most.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter