Sunday, November 13, 2005

De-railed

Something in me tells me that I'm gonna be in for some big time deep shit if this goes on like this.

Or a hell lot of disappointment. Either way, all the same.

A week into my leave, and I can safely say that I've not gotten any closer to the word "Progress".

I need something to get me going. But I don't know that something.

There's this emptiness that is tugging at me, like constantly. Twenty-four-seven.

Things may be better off if I'm working. Being occupied. Revision is just different. There's no flow to it, well, to me that is. Its just downright different.

I seriously need to straighten out my life. Like this instant. Probably being off-routine is just not me. I feel so, incomplete. You get the drift. I'm just a corporate gigolo.

Hence, I shall head back to the office. First thing tomorrow. Get stuck in the jam, the rush for deadlines, the meetings and all the shits that follows.

I'm just gonna say this once. You might not hear me say it again, ever.

I miss my job. (Highlight where necessary)

2 Comments:

Blogger Keem said...

what jam lah aiyoh.

this is kuching mate.

the only thing we have close to a jam is a crawl. and tht's cause everybody drives reeeally sloow.

10:59 AM  
Blogger spence said...

keem> Still a jam.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter