Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Chrismukkah That Was Never Better

Why Chrismukkah?
The World celebrates Christmas. The Jews celebrate Hanukkah.
We now have Chrismukkah.
-An idea derived by The O.C.

It's Christmas!! Merry Christmas!!

I'm experiencing that warm fuzzly feeling. Its a once-in-a-year kind of feeling. The type you dig into your closet to find.

I'd have to say this has got to be the best Christmas thus far in my 22 years of life. Never actually celebrated Christmas when I was a kid.

No Christmas deco in town. No Christmas tree. Ultimately, no presents to open, except for one year.

That was when I believed that Beer-Bellied-Fat-Ass Santa Claus exists. I was 7.

Mom bought me a red stocking and asked me to hang it by the stove bed.

Mom: Boy, remember to hang it up by your bed, okay?
Me: Okay. But mummy, how is Santa going to climb in? We don't have a chimney.
Mom: He can climb in through the ventilator.
Me: But our ventilator is so small. Santa is SO fat.
Mom: You see dear, Santa can make himself fat or thin whenever he wants. He is Santa.
Me: Okay.

I went to bed that night full of hope. Next morning, I got a Garfield watch. And I went boasting to my aunts and friends that I got a present from Santa Claus. Of course my aunts just laugh and shove me aside. A few friends who also believed that Santa existed shared my joy, but deep down, they hated me that very instant. Because they did not get any.

That was 15 years ago. If Santa decided to drop in any time, he's so gonna get it from me. I'm going to smack him in the head and ask him what bloody took him so long.

This Christmas was great. Great food. Great presents. Great deco. Great company.

I couldn't say more. It just feels so... so... Christmassy.

Maybe the only thing missing is a mistletoe. One that I can bring around and get a kiss under it from the ladies.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Have a Merry Jingly One!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea! Merry JIGGLY Christmas.. =P This is by far the worst Christmas for me! As they say..one's pleasure is another's suffering.. Oh well, whatever, bring on the new year..

Happiest moment..

Derek: Pili pala
Mike: Ling
Derek: Pili pala pili pala
Mike: Ling ling
Derek: Pili pala pili pala pili pala
Mike: Ling ling ling..
Derek: *expressionlessly* hullo?

Mike: *seizure then proceed to dieded*

3:09 PM  
Blogger spence said...

I haven't laughed like that for a long long time. Dude's got flow.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter