Friday, December 23, 2005

The Anger Management

On 'tis eve of Christmas eve, my joyful yuletide spirit just had to be ruffled.

Some bitch just had to screw up my work. My work which I'm 70% through with. Now I have to start from scratch.

And if you think that's about it, THAT IS NOT ABOUT IT.

I got a mindful from the Boss. I basically got blamed for some other bitch's mistake. I had to spend an hour trying to explain to him what the situation was. But at the end of it, I still have to swallow it down. The blame, excuse you. And the deadline for the assignment still remains. Which means either I stay back for OT or I become Superman.

And if you think that's about it, THAT IS STILL NOT ABOUT IT.

I dropped into my lousy red -staircased -a -la -Chinese -cemetery -shack School College Institution for my hardcore paper timetable and guess what I found out.

I GOT CLASS ON 29TH, 30TH, 31ST, 1ST & 2ND.

WHO THE FUCK HAS CLASS ON NEW YEAR'S WEEKEND?

The lecturer either has erectile dysfunction, or he's a eunuch. I mean, you GOT to celebrate New Year's with a bang. Its New Year's for god's sake, you low -life -twisted -philosophy -banana -eating -reject.

Marcus Ong, you are one sad motherfucker, period. Don't drag us along.

I need not say more. I need to breathe instead. I need to control my frustration.

I need to think more about Christmas.

1 Day to Christmas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 days with Marcus Ong. Been there done that, just not over New Year's though.. so what's the plan? Ditch?

2:18 PM  
Blogger spence said...

Ditch. I'm not spending New Year's with him. Over my bloody dead body.

2:44 PM  
Blogger spence said...

Merry Christmas! Doing something called ACCA.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter