Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Retard

If there's one thing I learn as a person, it has got to be being courteous when you're leeching asking favours from someone else.

I had a complete opposite experience when it comes to my retarded cousin-in-law. And it is seriously pissing me off.

He wants me to get a quotation for a computer. I got him one.

He waited for 2 months before getting back to me. I waited happily for 2 months for him to get back to me.

He asked me what took me so long, with a tone. I asked him what took him so long, nicely.

He wants another quotation because the old one has expired. I got him another one.

He asked me to get him a new and original one. I was like, "Define original."

He wants to arrange a certain unique payment method. I made the arrangement.

He wants me to type him a letter, a black & white for the arrangement. I said I'm not typing any letter, with my middle finger up.

He calls me at 4.30pm and wants his computer hooked up by this evening. I said, "FUCK YOU!"


Here's the drill down.

First of all, when I agreed to help, you should be thankful.
You took ages to decide, and now you're blaming me?
And with that tone, you expect to get away with it?
I DID talk to him nicely.
Of course its new, you moron. Its a bloody clone, you fuckin' idiot!
About the letter, you did not ask. You instructed.
Who are you to instruct? And why can't you write it yourself?
Is it 'cos your Engrish shuck?
And no, I did not show him the middle finger in his face. I was on the phone.
And NO, I did not say 'FUCK YOU!' to him either.

But its pretty obvious I said it after I put down the phone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why dong u gif him Craif's nam-ber?

7:02 PM  
Blogger spence said...

Cosh I donch wanch to disturd big man Craif.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Keem said...

hoo yoh marder farker of ar kazherng?

4:38 PM  
Blogger spence said...

More like kacheng. He ish one assh.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter