Thursday, December 08, 2005

One Ton Lighter

2 down, none to go.

Well, for the time being.

So I just finished my last paper. The feeling didn't quite sink in until when I downed my first pint of beer.

The yuletide joys of Christmas, the countdown to another year, and most certainly, the trip down to KL. I know there isn't much to it, but its nice to know that there are some plans to be executed along the way.

And the fact that I'd be back in the office later in the morning is just simply relieving.

No more rotting 9 to 9 in the library. No more day-dreaming.

Ah... the post-exam cheers. Let me go wake the whole neighbourhood up.

FREEEEEEDOOOOM!!!! For now, sadly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keem said...

MErdeka!!!!

weekend plans ahead boy?

2:47 PM  
Blogger spence said...

Not quite merdeka yet. Not till I finish the whole damn thing.

The plan is "go with the flow and instinct". Which very much means "anything goes".

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter