Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Pre-Christmas Crunch Time

I just love Christmas shopping. But like any other year, I'm the last to complete my spree.

Was all over town with my cousin and Ma to contribute more to the ailing economy of Kuching City. And of course, not forgetting to bring cheers to 'em kids. My only spoilt sister and my ever-annoying rug-ratting nephews and nieces. (Damn I feel old.)

After digging into the shopping bags (yes, plastic bags.), I found these.

28" Patrick The Dog, RM91.90 inclusive of box and ribbon. - For my bratty sweet lil sister.
5 sets of Steadler Stationery sets, RM62.50. - For 'em rats nephews and nieces, Avril, Bryan, Charlene, Joel and Naomi. (I know, I suck for an uncle)
Camel Polo Tee, RM89.90. - For Pops (This one came in a very nice bag from 101 Avenue).

Yes, I know. What about Ma?

I shall be dragging bringing along my sister in an hour to grab something for my loving mother. I hope I can find something nice, 'cos at this very moment, I've yet to have any idea.


Note to self: Start Christmas shopping EARLIER next year.

2 days to Christmas

2 Comments:

Blogger Keem said...

go to bodyshop and get her a gift hamper thingie. =)

or any perfume-y counter at parkson - i'm sure they've got christmas gift sets.

9:13 AM  
Blogger spence said...

Got her a lipstick from Bodyshop. =)

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter