Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Reflecsolution

8 hours before the year ends.

And I just got home from work. So its pretty obvious then that I skipped class. I'm not spending my last hours of 2005 with a mentally-challenged idiot.

Since everyone's doing their reflection and resolution, I might as well just do mine.

Not in the particular order, I present,

The Shits Significant Events That Happened In 2005:

1) My monitor burnt out. On the 1st day of Chinese New Year.
2) Whored myself at work for the whole year.
3) Ran into a couple of very eccentric women who wants a piece of me. Scary.
4) Started my own portfolio of investments.
5) More whoring at work.
6) Flunked my tax paper a mark away. Forty-fucking-nine.
7) Ate and ate and ate. Seminars with 4 meals, luncheons, wedding dinners. But I'm still the same size.
8) Inducted into the network of accountants in town. Now I can rip their portfolios off them.
9) Offered a placement in KL.
10) Got myself a 17-inch TFT LCD monitor.
11) Got myself a speeding ticket.
12) Broke up Sold off my royal tin can.

Well, this is as long as the list gets. I think.

Now, The Resolution For 2006.

1) Swear less.
2) Save 30%-40% of income for future utilisation.
3) Drive more courteously.
4) Whore myself more.
5) Pass my core papers this coming sitting. Thats if I make it through the previous round.
6) Restructure the current business approach in the company.
7) Spend less.
8) Take more calculated risks.
9) Spend more cautiously. But it does not apply when I get to KL this January.
10) Refurbish my room.
11) Save more.

Fuck. This is getting boring. Ultimately the resolution is, to make more money.

I don't just say I want to meet Uncle Scrooge and rip him off for nothing.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter