Friday, June 01, 2007

The Distance


If there's one credo that I no longer believe, it would be the possibility of a long distance relationship. Once a firm believer of the creed, I now join the relationship cynics. Welcome me into the bandwagon.

You might ask why the U-turn. My answer is simple. I've tasted, felt and smelt the agony of such a relationship. And the outcome did not co-exist with my belief.

So when you told me that you're planning to come back, I was nothing but thrilled. Thrilled that a dream I never thought I would ever live to see, is realizing. No doubt there's a lot of ambiguities and uncertainties, but that would only be the substance that is going to add some flavor into the word "life".

So, this is the selfish me saying, please, come back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter