Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Flashback

Days passed.
Months went by,
Now it's time to say goodbye.

In 2006, I...

1. Had the best burger in Chili's.
2. Spent Chinese New Year with one single person.
3. Had a simple warm Valentine's after 2 years.
4. Went broke from a major paint job on my ride.
5. Patched a broken relationship up.
6. Messed up my finals.
7. Sold my life to BigFirm.
8. Broke a heart with harsh words.
9. Started binging.
10. Had a crush.
11. Overspent on my new cell.
12. Was left date-less on my birthday bash.
13. Got pissed drunk on my birthday bash.
14. Was given a cold shoulder.
15. Gave it another shot.
16. Pretty much messed up another finals.
17. Was given another cold shoulder.
18. Pushed her aside out of vengeance.
19. Lost the plot on Christmas.
20. Messed up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL hi spencer! i realised that ur card hasn't got ur hp number but ur office number. anyway, ur blog's soo emotional! LOL.. didn't know u're like that. cool that u're a scorpio too. scorpios look gorgeous in black ;) hope to c u around sometime. o yea i'll add u in my blog link list ey?

2:29 AM  
Blogger spence said...

Hey there... I realised that too. =P Emotional? Well, sometimes, I'd say. Why thank you. =) Sure, I'll see you around. And sure, I don't see why you can't add me. =)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter